These sleeves with side-loading design for hassle-free double-sleeving fit perfectly into ULTIMATE GUARD Sleeves (sleeve in sleeve). Perfect for Yu-Gi-Oh!™, Naruto™ and many other Japanese-sized cards. 100 sleeves per pack.
- Hassle-Free Side-Loading Design: Prevents inner sleeve from sliding back when inserting it in outer sleeve
- Additional protection Interior card sleeves. Fit perfectly into ULTIMATE GUARD sleeves for maximum "sleeve in sleeve"-protection
- Extra clear polypropylene: Made of high-quality polypropylene, the industry standard for clearness and usability of card sleeves
- Consistent sizing: Reliable size consistency from sleeve to sleeve and from pack to pack
- Precision card fit: High-precision manufacturing process to ensure accurate results for your cards' "second skin"
- Sleeve size: 60 x 87,5 mm
Frequently Asked Questions
Here we will endeavour to answer the most commonly asked questions we get both here online and in our shop in Canberra.
If the answer you are looking for is not here, please contact us
Q: How much does postage in Australia cost?
A: All orders over $75 are shipped FREE! All orders under $75 will incur a flat rate delivery fee of $8.90 per order.
Q: Do you ship internationally?
A: Shipping via our website is currently limited to Australia, however if you would like us to provide you with a shipping quote to an international destination please contact us. This is not always possible, but we will do our best to help.
Q: What is your policy on returns and exchanges?
A: Our full policy is available here
Q: What kind of events do you hold in the shop?
A: We hold a range of regular events for many Trading Card games such as Magic: the Gathering, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Digimon and more.
We also have regular board game days and support or run other events off site.
For more information see our events page
Q: Where is the shop located?
A: Our Canberra store is located at:
38 Garema Place
Canberra City ACT 2600
Q: What are your opening times?
Q: Can I order a game that is not listed on the website?
A: We have many titles being released every year, it's possible that we might miss a few. Please contact us to see if we can help. To aid us, please try to have the game's publisher, manufacturer or any other details available.